Creating an API Key in Frontline Vulnerability Manager
Before JSA can collect Digital Defense Frontline VM vulnerability data, you must create an API key in Frontline Vulnerability Manager.
- Log in to the Frontline VM interface.
- In the upper right side of the window, click your name, and then select My Profile.
- Click API Tokens > Create New Token.
- In the Add New Token field, type a name of your choosing for the token.
- Select Click to show key to display the API
key. Copy and record the API key. You need the API key when you add
a scanner in JSA.
An API key is equivalent to the password of the user that created the API key. Do not use an API Key for more than one integration. If you believe an API Key is compromised, delete the token from the Frontline VM interface to disable it.