Adding a Juniper NSM Profiler Scanner
Administrators can add a Juniper NSM Profiler scanner to poll for vulnerability data with JDBC.
- Click the Admin tab.
- Click the VA Scanners icon.
- Click Add.
- In the Scanner Name field, type a name to identify your Juniper NSM Profiler server.
- From the Managed Host list, select the managed
host from your JSA deployment that manages the scanner
Certificates for your Juniper NSM Profiler scanner must reside on the managed host selected in the Managed Host list.
- From the Type list, select Juniper NSM
Profiler Scanner, and then configure the parameters.
Server Host Name
The IP address or host name of the Juniper NSM Profiler scanner that contains the vulnerabilities you want to retrieve.
The user name that is required to access the Juniper NSM Profiler scanner.
The password that is required to access the Juniper NSM Profiler scanner.
The name of the database on the above server that contains the Juniper NSM Profiler scanner data.
- To configure a CIDR range for your scanner complete the
In the text field, type the CIDR range for the scanner or click Browse to select a CIDR range from the network list.
- Click Save.