Adding Your Virtual Appliance to Your Deployment
After the JSA software is installed, add your virtual appliance to your deployment.
- Log in to the JSA console.
- Click Admin tab.
- In the Admin settings, click the System and License Management icon.
- On the Deployment Actions menu, click Add Host.
- Configure the settings for the managed host by providing the fixed IP address, and the root password to access the operating system shell on the appliance.
- Click Add.
- In the Admin settings, click Deploy Changes.
- Apply your license key.
Log in to JSA.
The default user name is admin. The password is the password of the root user account.
Click the Admin tab.
In the navigation pane, click System Configuration.
Click the System and License Management icon.
From the Display list box, select Licenses, and upload your license key.
Select the unallocated license and click Allocate System to License.
From the list of systems, select a system, and click Allocate System to License.