Example: Enabling the PCI Report Templates
Using the Reports tab, you can enable, disable, and edit report templates.
Enable Payment Card Industry (PCI) report templates.
To enable the PCI report templates:
- Click the Reports tab.
- Clear the Hide Inactive Reports check box.
- In the Group list, select Compliance >PCI.
- Select all report templates on the list:
Click the first report on the list.
Select all report templates by holding down the Shift key, while you click the last report on the list.
- In the Actions list, select Toggle Scheduling.
- Access generated reports:
From the list in the Generated Reports column, select the time stamp of the report that you want to view.
In the Format column, click the icon for report format that you want to view.