Editing Bulk Log Sources
You can edit log sources in bulk to update the configuration parameters for log sources that were added as part of a bulk log source. The Log Source Type and Protocol Configuration parameters cannot be edited in bulk.
The following table describes the default parameters for the log source configuration. These parameters might differ based on the Log Source Type selected:
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the Data Sources section, click the Log Sources icon.
- Select the log sources that you want to edit, and from the Bulk Actions list, select Bulk Edit.
- Modify the relevant parameters.
- Optional: The list of log sources is for display purposes only. The check boxes are only used during the workflow for adding log sources to JSA.
- Click Save to update your log source configuration.
- Click Continue to add the log sources.
- Optional: On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes if you added an IP address or host name to your bulk log source.
The bulk log source is updated.