Configuring a Log Source
You can configure JSA to download an event log from a Fair Warning device.
- Log in to JSA.
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the navigation menu, click Data Sources.
- Click the Log Sources icon.
- Click Add.
- In the Log Source Name field, type a name for your log source.
- In the Log Source Description field, type a description for the log source.
- From the Log Source Type list box, select Fair Warning.
- Select the Log File option from the Protocol Configuration list.
- In the FTP File Pattern field, type a regular expression that matches the log files that are generated by the Fair Warning system.
- In the Remote Directory field, type the path to the directory that contains logs from your Fair Warning device.
- From the Event Generator list, select Fair Warning.
- Click Save.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.
The configuration is complete. For more information on full parameters for the log file protocol, see the JSA Managing Log Sources Guide.
For more information on configuring Fair Warning, consult your vendor documentation.