ON THIS PAGE
Citrix Access Gateway
Configuration of syslog on your Citrix Access Gateway to forward events to the JSA console or Event Collector.
- Log in to your Citrix Access Gateway web interface.
- Click the Access Gateway Cluster tab.
- Select Logging/Settings.
- In the Server field, type the IP address of your JSA console or Event Collector.
- From the Facility list, select a syslog facility level.
- In the Broadcast interval (mins), type 0 to continuously forward syslog events to JSA.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
The configuration is complete. The log source is added to JSA as Citrix Access Gateway events are automatically discovered. Events that are forwarded to JSA by Citrix Access Gateway are displayed on the Log Activity tab in JSA.
Configuring a Citrix Access Gateway Log Source
JSA automatically discovers and creates a log source for syslog events from Citrix Access Gateway appliances.
This procedure is optional.
- Log in to JSA.
- Click the Admin tab.
- On the navigation menu, click Data Sources.
- Click the Log Sources icon.
- Click Add.
- In the Log Source Name field, type a name for your log source.
- In the Log Source Description field, type a description for the log source.
- From the Log Source Type list, select Citrix Access Gateway.
- Using the Protocol Configuration list, select Syslog.
- Configure the following values:
Table 1: Syslog Parameters
Log Source Identifier
Type the IP address or host name for the log source as an identifier for events from your Citrix Access Gateway appliance.
- Click Save.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.