Modifying or Deleting a Custom Property
Edit a property when you want to change the property parameters, such as the regex expression or the log source type.
You can search for a specific property by using the Search properties field. The search is not case-sensitive.
Make a copy of a custom property when you want to change it, and then save it using a different name.
To delete a property, you must first remove all dependencies to it. Deleting a custom property does not delete the indexed property fields from the Ariel database.
- Choose one of the following options:
To edit or delete a custom event property, click the Log Activity tab.
To edit or delete a custom flow property, click the Network Activity tab.
- From the Search list box, select Edit Search.
- Click Manage Custom Properties.
- Select the property from the list, and click Edit, Copy, or Delete.
- Make the required changes to the property, and then click Save.