Configuring the Discovery Schedule
You can configure a discovery schedule to populate ARP, MAC tables, and neighbor information for your devices. The discovery schedule also allows new devices to be automatically added to the inventory.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin.
- Click Apps.
- In the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- On the navigation menu, click Schedule Discovery.
- Select the Enable periodic discovery check box to enable schedule discovery.
- Configure values for the following parameters:
Type a name for the schedule configuration.
Select a time and date you want to start the backup process. The time must be specified in military time.
Select the frequency you want to associate with this schedule.
Type a cron expression, which is interpreted in Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For assistance, contact your administrator.
Specify End Date
Optional. Select a date to end the job schedule.
Crawl and discover new devices
Select the check box if you want the discovery process to discover new devices. Clear the check box if you do not want to add new devices to the inventory.
- Click OK.