Viewing Detailed Information About Published Vulnerabilities
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can display detailed vulnerability information.
Using the Research Vulnerabilities page, you can investigate CVSS metrics and access information from Juniper Networks X-Force research and development.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, select Research >Vulnerabilities.
- If no vulnerabilities are displayed, select an alternative time range from the Viewing vulnerabilities from list.
- To search the vulnerabilities, on the toolbar, select Search >New Search.
- Identify the vulnerability that you want to investigate.
- Click the vulnerability link in the Vulnerability Name column.