Investigating the History Of a Vulnerability
In JSA Vulnerability Manager, you can display useful information about the history of a vulnerability.
For example, you can investigate information about how the risk score of a vulnerability was calculated. You can also review information about when a vulnerability was first discovered and the scan that was used to discover the vulnerability.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Manage Vulnerabilities.
- Search your vulnerability data.
- Click the vulnerability that you want to investigate.
- On the toolbar, select Actions >History.