Restoring a Failed Primary HA Host
You can restore a failed primary HA host.
- On the navigation menu, click Admin.
- On the navigation menu, click System Configuration.
- Click System and License Management.
- Select the primary HA host that you want to restore.
- From the High Availability menu, click Restore System.
- Verify the status of the primary HA host.
- If the primary HA host displays a status of Offline, in the System and License Management window, click High Availability >Set System Online.
- If the primary HA host displays a status of Failed or Unknown in the System and License Management window, use SSH to log in to the primary HA host as the root user to ensure that the host is operational.
- Restart the primary HA host by typing the following command: reboot