Deleting Expired Licenses
Delete a license if you mistakenly allocated it to the wrong JSA host. Also, delete an expired license to stop JSA from generating daily system notifications about the expired license.
You cannot delete a license if it causes the license pool to be over-allocated. JSA validates that the license pool has enough unallocated EPS and FPM capacity to cover the loss in capacity when the license is deleted. For example, if you want to delete a license that has 2,500 EPS associated with it, the license pool must have at least 2,500 EPS that has not been allocated to a JSA host.
If the license pool does not have enough unallocated EPS and FPM to cover the deficit, you must adjust the EPS and FPM allocations to ensure that the pool is not over-allocated when you delete the license.
- On the navigation menu (), click Admin.
- In the System Configuration section, click System and License Management.
- From the Display list, select Licenses.
- In the host table, select the nested child row that contains the license that you want to delete.
- Click Actions >Delete License.
The License Expiration Date shows Perpetual with an Event Rate Limit and Flow Rate Limit of 0.