Setting Up a JSA Risk Manager Appliance
You install JSA Risk Manager as a separate appliance and then add it to your JSA console as a managed host by using the System and License Management tool on the Admin tab.
The JSA Risk Manager evaluation appliance is a two-unit rack mount server. Rack rails and shelving are not provided with evaluation equipment.
The JSA Risk Manager appliance includes four network interfaces. For this evaluation, use the network interface that is labeled eth0 as the management interface. The other interfaces are monitoring interfaces. All of the interfaces are on the back panel of the JSA Risk Manager appliance.
The power button is on the front panel.
- Connect the management network interface to the port labeled enp4s0f0.
- Ensure that the dedicated power connections are plugged into the rear of the appliance.
- Optional: To access the JSA console, connect the USB keyboard and a standard VGA monitor.
- If the appliance has a front pane, remove the pane by pushing in the tabs on either side and pull the pane away from the appliance.
- Press the power button on the front to turn on the appliance.
If the LED light is flashing, the appliance is turned off.
The appliance begins the startup process.