Adding JSA Risk Manager to JSA Console
You must add JSA Risk Manager as a managed host to JSA console.
If you want to enable compression, then the minimum version for each managed host must be JSA console 2014.1 or JSA Risk Manager 2014.1.
To add a managed host that is not NATed to your deployment where the Console is NATed, you must change the JSA console to a NATed host. You must change the console before you add the managed host to your deployment. For more information, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- Open your web browser.
- Type the URL, https://<IP Address>, where <IP Address> is the IP address of the JSA console.
- Type your user name and password.
- Click the Admin tab.
- In the System Configuration pane, click System and License Management.
- In the System and License Management window, click Deployment Actions, and then select Add Host.
- Enter values for the following parameters:
The IP address of JSA Risk Manager.
The root password for the host.
Confirm Host Password
Confirmation for your password.
Encrypt Host Connections
Creates an SSH encryption tunnel for the host. To enable encryption between two managed hosts, each managed host must be running JSA console 2014.1 or JSA Risk Manager 2014.1.
Enables data compression between 2 managed hosts.
Network Address Translation
To enable NAT for a managed host, the NATed network must be using static NAT translation. For more information, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Administration Guide.
- If you select the Network Address Translation check box, then you must enter values for the NAT parameters:
The network that you want this managed host to use.
If the managed host is on the same subnet as the JSA console, select the console of the NATed network.
If the managed host is not on the same subnet as the JSA console, select the managed host of the NATed network.
The public IP address of the managed host. The managed host uses this IP address to communicate with other managed hosts in different networks that use NAT.
- Click Add.
This process can take several minutes to complete. If your deployment includes changes, then you must deploy all changes.
- From the Admin tab, click Advanced >Deploy Full Configuration.
Clear your web browser cache and then log in to JSA console. The Risks tab is now available.