Adding Devices That Are Managed by an NSM Console
Use Configuration Source Management to add all devices from a Juniper Networks NSM (Network and Security Manager) console to JSA Risk Manager.
Review the supported software versions, credentials, and required commands for your network devices. For more information, see Supported Adapters.
- In JSA, click the Admin tab.
In JSA 7.3.0 or earlier, click the Admin tab.
In JSA 7.3.1, click the navigation menu icon, and then click Admin to open the admin tab.
- On the Admin navigation menu, click Plug-ins.
In JSA 7.3.0 or earlier, click Plug-ins.
In JSA 7.3.1, click Apps.
- On the Risk Manager pane, click Configuration Source Management.
- On the navigation menu, click Credentials.
- On the Network Groups pane, click Add
a new network group.
Type a name for the network group, and click OK.
Type the IP address of your device, and click Add.
You can type an IP address, a range of IP addresses, a CIDR subnet, or a wildcard.
Do not replicate device addresses that exist in other network groups in Configuration Source Management.
Ensure that the addresses that you add are displayed in the Network address box beside the Add address box.
Repeat the previous two steps for each IP address that you want to add.
- On the Credentials pane, click Add a new
Type a name for the credential set, and click OK.
Select the name of the credential set that you created and enter values for the parameters.
The following table describes the parameters.
Table 1: Parameter Options for Juniper NSM Web Services Credentials
A valid user name to log in to the Juniper NSM (Network and Security Manager) web services.
For Juniper NSM web services, this user must be able to access the Juniper NSM server.
The password for the device.
Juniper Networks NSM (Network and Security Manager) does not support SNMP.
- On the navigation menu, click Discover from NSM.
- Enter values for the IP address and user credentials, click OK and then click GO.
- Select the device that you added to the device list, and click Backup and then click Yes.
After you add all of the required devices, you can configure protocols. For more information, see the Juniper Secure Analytics Risk Manager User Guide.