Creating an On-demand Scan Profile
To trigger a scan in response to a custom rule event, configure an on-demand scan profile and enable dynamic scanning.
- Click the Vulnerabilities tab.
- In the navigation pane, click Administrative >Scan Profiles.
- On the toolbar, click Add.
- Add a Name and IP Addresses on
the Details tab.
You can use any IP address because this IP address is replaced when dynamic scanning is used.
- Select the On Demand Scanning Enabled check box
- Select the Dynamic Server Selection check box.
Use dynamic scanning in JSA Vulnerability Manager to associate individual scanners with an IP address, CIDR ranges, IP address ranges, or a domain that you specify in the scan profile. Dynamic scanning is most useful when you deploy several scanners.
- Click Save.