Configuring Your APC UPS to Forward Syslog Events
To collect events from your APC UPS, you must configure the device to forward syslog events to JSA.
- Log in to the APC Smart-UPS web interface.
- In the navigation menu, click Network > Syslog.
- From the Syslog list, select Enable.
- From the Facility list, select a facility level for your syslog messages.
- In the Syslog Server field, type the IP address of your JSA Console or Event Collector.
- From the Severity list, select Informational.
- Click Apply.