The Tripwire DSM accepts resource additions, removal, and modification events by using syslog.
- Log in to the Tripwire interface.
- On the left navigation, click Actions.
- Click New Action.
- Configure the new action.
- Select Rules and click the rule that you want to monitor.
- Select the Actions tab.
- Make sure that the new action is selected.
- Click OK.
- Repeat 5 to 8 for each rule you want to monitor.
You are now ready to configure the log source in JSA.
- To configure JSA to receive events from a Tripwire device:
From the Log Source Type list, select the Tripwire
For more information about your Tripwire device, see your vendor documentation.