Managing Remote Services Objects
Remote services groups organize traffic that originates from user-defined network ranges or the Juniper Networks automatic update server. After you create remote service groups, you can aggregate flow and event search results, and create rules that test for activity on remote service groups.
Use the Remote Services window to add or edit a remote services object.
- On the navigation menu (), click Admin to open the admin tab.
- In the Remote Networks and Services Configuration section, click Remote Networks and Services Configuration.
- To add a remote services object, click Add and enter the parameter values.
- To edit a remote services object, click the group that you want displayed, click the Edit icon and change the values.
- Click Save.
- Click Return.
- Close the Remote Services window.
- On the Admin tab menu, click Deploy Changes.