Managing Remote Networks Objects
After you create remote network groups, you can aggregate flow and event search results on remote network groups. You can also create rules that test for activity on remote network groups.
Use the Remote Networks window, you can add or edit a remote networks object.
- On the navigation menu (), click Admin to open the admin tab.
- In the Remote Networks and Services Configuration section, click Remote Networks and Services Configuration.
- To add a remote networks object, click Add and enter values for the parameters.
- To edit a remote networks object, follow these steps:.
Double-click the group name.
Select the profile and click the edit icon to edit the remote profile.
- Click Save.
- Click the previous icon to go back to the Remote Networks and Services window.
- On the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.