Configuring 4WTO Daughter Cards to Interoperate with Multiservice Interface Modules (CTPView)
Interoperability of Multiservice Interface modules with 4WTO daughter cards requires the following:
Firmware revision 4 or higher on the 4WTO daughter card.
CTPView releases 3.4R4 or 4.x.
CTPOS release 6.0 or higher.
Channel 1 cannot be configured as the channel option.
When you enable interoperability of the 4WTO daughter card with Multiservice Interface modules, the port speed for the bundle is set as follows:
64 when only channel 0 is enabled.
128 when dual channel is enabled.
Before you begin:
Log in to the CTPView software at least at the Net_Admin level.
Connect the CTPView server to the CTP device for which you want to configure bundles.
To configure 4WTO daughter cards to interoperate with Multiservice Interface module using CTPView:
- In the side pane, select Bundle > Configuration.
- Run your mouse over the Display and Select an Existing Bundle bar.
- In the table of bundles, select the bundle that you want to modify.
- Under Port Options, configure the MS Interwork parameter as described in Table 9.
- Click Click to Submit Bundle AND Port Changes.
Table 9: CTP Bundle 4WTO Interoperability Parameter Setting in CTPView
Enables or disables interoperability of the 4WTO daughter card with Multiservice Interface modules.