Changing the Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) on a production network might seem like a daunting task. However, good pre-planning and a methodical implementation allows it go smoothly and without incident. This book provides you with the knowledge to make your migration a success. OSPF is the most ubiquitous IGP in use today by enterprise, government, and education networks because it provides the best blend of knowledgeable engineers, equipment interoperability, and networking scale. So migrating from EIGRP to OSPF isn’t a question of why. It’s a question of when.
- Understand the fundamental differences between EIGRP and OSPF
- Use discovery techniques to document routing information and map out the network
- Evaluate routing policy and its function in the network
- Verify the proper operation of the IGP
- Migrate the network IGP from EIGRP to OSPF
- Add Juniper Networks devices to the existing network
* If you have an existing Juniper user account, you can use it to login to J-Net