This Week: Applying Junos Automation
All three Day One Automation Guides in a single PDF book! Also includes a copy and paste edition for obtaining the book’s scripts.
- Learn to use reference scripts from this book and Juniper’s script library;
- interpret the XML data structures used by Junos devices;
- communicate with Junos through the Junos XML API;
- ease how you write XML data structures using the SLAX XML abbreviated format; and,
- create your own customized operation scripts.
- Understand the difference between an op script and an event script;
- identify potential events that could be automated;
- build the needed event policy to match desired events and conditions; and,
- create your own customized event scripts.
- Understand the role of and possible uses for commit scripts;
- provide feedback as part of the commit process through warning or syslog messages;
- halt the commit process with error messages;
- alter the configuration through commit scripts; and,
- create your own customized commit scripts.
* If you have an existing Juniper user account, you can use it to login to J-Net