Flexibility and scalability for business agility and growth.
The EX9200 line of Ethernet switches provides a programmable, flexible, and scalable foundation for delivering mission-critical applications in enterprise campus and data center core environments.
- Field-proven Juniper technology—including high-performance ASICs, a carrier-class architecture, and the Junos OS—enables EX Series switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
- Security risk management integrates network access control (NAC) capabilities to help EX Series switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based quality of service (QoS).
- Wire-speed performance with high densities of 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE and 100GbE ports dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
- Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new network architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
|Form Factor||EX9204: 4-slot modular chassis
EX9208: 8-slot modular chassis
EX9214: 14-slot modular chassis
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||EX9204:
17.5 x 8.7 x 27.8 in (44.5 x 22.1 x 70.5 cm)
5 rack units
17.5 x 14 x 27.8 in (44.5 x 35.6 x 70.5 cm)
8 rack units
17.5 x 27.8 x 27.8 in (44.5 x 70.5 x 70.5 cm)
16 rack units
|Backplane Speed||EX9204: Up to 1.6 Tbps per chassis
EX9208: Up to 4.8 Tbps per chassis
EX9214: Up to 13.2 Tbps per chassis
|Data Rate||EX9200-40T: Up to 40 Gbps
EX9200-40F: Up to 40 Gbps
EX9200-32XS: Up to 240 Gbps
EX9200-4QS: Up to 120 Gbps
|Throughput||Up to 240 Gbps per slot (full duplex) on all chassis|
|40GBASE QSFP + Port Densities||EX9204: 12 (EX9200-4QS line card)
EX9208: 28 (EX9200-4QS line card)
EX9214: 48 (EX9200-4QS line card)
|100GBASE CFP Port Densities||EX9204: 6 using EX9200-2C-8XS line card (future)
EX9208: 10 using EX9200-2C-8XS line card (future)
EX9214: 20 using EX9200-2C-8XS line card (future)