Using deception to stop hackers in their tracks
The smartest way to secure websites and apps from hackers, fraud, and theft, WebApp Secure uses deception to make hacking costly, time-consuming, and tedious.
- Deceptive Detection Points use the attacker’s behavior to detect the attack before it occurs—without false positives.
- Changes the Economics of Hacking by breaking the tools that make hacking cheap and easy, forcing hackers to use manual techniques.
- Prevents Automated Attacks by detecting the scanners that scour the Internet in search of unpatched vulnerabilities, and deceives them with fake data.
- Zero Day Protection because WebApp Secure uses proactive, real-time detection rather than signatures which are inherently time-delayed.
- No False Positives means WebApp Secure detection system is reliable.
- Understanding the Attacks helps create and implement defensive measures.
- Identity Beyond the IP ensures attackers devices are identified with more accuracy than ever before. Fingerprints the attackers devices and shares the fingerprints globally using Spotlight Secure. Fingerprints also consumed for enforcement on the SRX Series Gateways.
- Ready Out of the Box with no learning mode, and no signatures to create.
- Compatible WebApp Secure can protect custom and off-the-shelf web applications without modifying code.
- Web-based Console provides a real-time view of hackers from any browser.
- PCI 6.6 Compliance is easily met with WebApp Secure.