Optimized to secure large enterprise edges and data centers
The SRX5400 Services Gateway is a small-footprint security platform based on an innovative architecture that delivers outstanding performance and service integration.
- Comprehensive protection includes multigigabit firewall; open, actionable threat intelligence via Spotlight Secure; dynamic policy enforcement based on GeoIP and Command & Control (C&C) threat data; and support for custom and third-party threat feeds.
- Advanced security services include IPS, application security (AppSecure), user role-based firewall controls, UTM (antivirus, antispam, Web filtering), Network Address Translation (NAT), denial of service (DoS), and quality of service (QoS).
- Express Path, an optimization capability available on the next-generation line cards (IOCII), securely optimizes SRX5400 performance to improve IMIX bandwidth by identifying traffic flows that do not require additional inspection or deep processing.
- Scalable performance enables additional services without degradation.
- System and network resiliency ensures six nines of carrier-class reliability from redundant hardware and components, as well as Junos OS software.
- Interface flexibility meets the needs of any network.
- Network segmentation allows administrators to tailor security and policies.
- Robust Routing Engine separates data and control planes to allow use of consolidated routing and security devices.
|Junos OS Software version tested||Junos OS 15.1x49|
|Firewall performance (max)||65 Gbps (480 Gbps with Express Path)|
|IPS performance||22 Gbps|
|VPN performance||35 Gbps|
|Maximum concurrent sessions||42 million|
|New sessions/second (sustained, TCP, 3-way)||420,000|
|Maximum security policies||Unrestricted|