SRX5800 is ideal for securing large enterprise data centers, hosted or colocated data centers, and service provider infrastructures.
SRX5600 is ideal for securing large enterprise data centers or service provider infrastructures, and aggregating security services.
SRX5400 is ideal for securing service provider, large enterprise, and public sector networks.
SRX3600 is ideal for securing medium to large enterprise data centers, hosted or colocated data centers, and server farms.
SRX3400 is ideal for securing small and midsize server farms and hosting sites.
SRX1400 is ideal for securing small to midsize data center environments.
SRX650 provides robust, enterprise-class security for regional sites and large branch locations.
SRX550 provides robust, enterprise-class security for medium and large branch locations.
SRX240 provides robust, enterprise-class security for branch distributed enterprise locations.
SRX220 provides robust, enterprise-class security for small to midsize businesses and distributed enterprise locations.
SRX210 provides robust, enterprise-class security for small distributed enterprise locations.
SRX110 consolidates security, routing, switching, and WAN connectivity in a small desktop device, and is ideal for securing small businesses and branch deployments.
SRX100 Services Gateway provides high-performance security for small business and distributed enterprise locations.
Resources for the SRX Series
- Community bank
- Research and Education Advanced Network New Zealand Ltd
- Revlon, Inc.
- Cloud Dynamics
- Atlantech Online
- European Government Agency
- Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council
- Champlain College
- Valdosta State University
- University of Copenhagen
- Union County (N.C.) Public Schools
- TMX Atrium
- San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Roskilde Festival
- Romano’s Macaroni Grill
- Lurie Children's Hospital
- Interstate Batteries
- Jan Yperman Hospital
- CSS Versicherung AG
- BAS Group
- Bajaj Capital
- Apollo Hotel Papendrecht
Datasheets - Modules
- Single-Port SFP (GE) Mini-Physical Interface Module
- 8-Port SFP (Gigabit Ethernet) Physical Interface Module
- Eight-Port Synchronous Serial Gigabit-Backplane Physical
- Optic Modules
- 16-Port and 24-Port Gigabit Ethernet XPIMs
- Dual-Port and Quad-Port T1/E1 GPIMs
- 8-Wire (4-Pair) G.SHDSL Mini-Physical Interface Module
- Single-Port ADSL2/2+ Mini-Physical Interface Modules
- Single-Port Synchronous Serial Mini-Physical Interface
- Single-Port VDSL2 Annex A Mini-Physical Interface Module
- Single-Port DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem Mini-Physical Interface
- Physical Interface Module (PIM) Compatibility Matrix
- Fact Sheets
- Securing Enterprise Applications
- AutoVPN: Easy Cost-Effective Deployment of IPsec VPN Network
- Building Cloud Networks to Support Online Organizations
- SRX Series Services Gateways: Delivering a Scalable, Secure
- Comprehensive Security for Today's Data Center
- MetaFabric Reference Architecture Accelerates Time to Value
- The On Enterprise
- Unified Threat Management - All-in-One Security for Branch
- Agility Without Compromise with Juniper SDN
- Protecting Traditional and Cloud Data Centers with Security
- SRX Series as Gi/SGi Firewall for Mobile Network
- Juniper's Web Applications Under Attack
- Moving Towards an Effective Joint Information Environment
- Juniper Networks Cloud Security
- An Integrated Security Solution for the Virtual Data Center
- Security in the Next-Generation Data Center
- Envisioning the Future of Secure Communications
- Building a Universal Enterprise WAN
- Powering Unified Communications with Branch SRX Series