What is the Juniper Networks Certification Program (JNCP) and where can I find more information?
Why should I earn a JNCP certification?
- 98% recognize greater benefits from their Juniper products.
- 50% realize multiple areas of performance improvement in individual performance.
- 80% of managers realize up to 40% improvements in the job performance in their certified engineers.
What are the JNCP certification levels?
- Associate level (JNCIA and JNCDA)
- Specialist level (JNCIS and JNCDS)
- Professional level (JNCIP)
- Expert level (JNCIE)
What are the JNCP Certification Tracks?
How do I know if I am required to earn a prerequisite certification?
- Go to the Certification Tracks page and click on the appropriate track
- Select the certification you are interested in
- Check the ‘Exam Information’ column for prerequisite requirements
Can prerequisite requirements be waived?
What is CertManager?
- View your certification progress and exam history
- Download eCertificates and JNCP logos
- Privately publish credentials for third party verification
- Post digital credentials to social media sites
- Update contact and demographic information
How do I create a CertManager account?
Why aren’t my recent exam results visible in CertManager?
I have more than one CertManager account. How can they be merged?
Where can I find my CertManager ID?
How can I update my contact and demographic information in CertManager?
How can I update my name in CertManager if it is misspelled or incorrect?
What should I do if I forgot my CertManagerID and/or password?
How do I download my JNCIA, JNCIS, JNCIP or JNCIE eCertificates?
Why didn’t I receive my JNCP certificates in the mail?
How do I download JNCP logos from CertManager?
How do I send verification of my JNCP credential(s) to a third party?
What is the difference between CertManager, the Learning Portal and the Learning Academy?
- CertManager allows all JNCP certification holders to view their certification progress and exam history, download eCertificates and JNCP logos, publish credentials for third party verification and update demographic information for JNCP and Education related communications.
- Visit the Learning Portal to register for classes, take web-based training, access the Fast Track Portal, Practice tests and purchase Junosphere.
- The Learning Academy is an online learning center designed to provide channel partners with sustainable and valuable sales and technical curriculum in a variety of on-demand formats including webcasts, videos, virtual labs and online testing. Synchronize your CertManager and Learning Academy accounts to receive partner compliance recognition for your technical certifications.
Where can I find recertification information?
What are the JNCP certification statuses?
At the end of the active status
Fast Track Program
What is the Fast Track Program?
How do I earn vouchers in the Fast Track Portal and what are the limitations?
- Voucher earned upon passing pre-assessment exam
- Unlimited number of retakes until pre-assessment exam is passed
- Pre-assessment exam cannot be retaken once passed
- Limit four vouchers per person, one for each passed pre-assessment exam
- Vouchers valid for 90 days from the date earned
- No vouchers earned after passing Practice Tests
The pre-assessment exam will not launch. What should I do?
Who is Pearson VUE?
Does Pearson VUE offer all Juniper Networks written certification exams?
What is the candidate admissions process when taking an exam at Pearson VUE?
Can Pearson VUE sites accommodate candidates with special needs?
How do I schedule a JNCP exam at Pearson VUE?
How do I register for a JNCIE Lab Exam?
What is the JNCP Exam Retake policy?
- Candidates who fail their first attempt at an exam can retake it at any time
- After the second failed attempt, and before any subsequent attempts, candidates must wait a period of 14 calendar days before retaking the same exam
- After passing an exam candidates must wait at least 18 months before retaking the exam, which is generally for recertification purposes
What are the different ways to earn and purchase vouchers?
- Earn 50% discounted vouchers for the JNCIA-Junos, JNCIS-SP, JNCIS-SEC and JNCIS-ENT supporting exams from the Fast Track Portal
- Click here to purchase JNCIE Lab Exam vouchers at full price
- Click here to purchase JNCP written exam vouchers at full price from Pearson VUE
How do I know when my voucher expires?
- Vouchers earned through the Fast Track Program are valid for 90 days from the date earned
- Vouchers purchased from Pearson VUE are valid for 6 months from the issued date, unless otherwise specified
- Vouchers purchased for JNCIE Lab Exams are valid for 12 months from the issued date, unless otherwise specified
- Promotional vouchers are subject to the validity period defined in the promotion