Scalable, resilient, high-performance wiring closet solution
The EX6200 Ethernet Switch is a scalable, resilient, high-performance wiring closet solution that provides extremely high port densities in a small form factor.
- Field-proven Juniper technology: A carrier-class architecture, coupled with the Junos OS, enables EX Series Switches to provide carrier-class reliability for every application.
- Security risk management integrates Unified Access Control to help EX Series Switches dynamically deliver network protection, guest access, and identity-based QoS.
- Wire-speed performance at high 1GbE, 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE port densities dramatically simplifies network topologies and operations.
- Eight QoS queues per switch port ensure proper prioritization of voice, video, and multiple levels of data traffic, with room to converge other networks, such as building automation and video security systems.
- Innovative, cost-effective switch design enables new architectures that reduce cost and complexity, while unified management and automation tools consolidate system monitoring.
|Form Factor||10-slot modular chassis|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||17.3 x 24.3 x 15.5 in (43.9 x 61.7 x 39.4 cm)
14 rack unit
|Backplane Speed||4.4 Tbps backplane capacity|
|Data Rate||128 Gbps (full duplex) per linecard with two SREs installed
64 Gbps (full duplex) per linecard with one SRE installed
|Throughput||690 Mpps system throughput|
|40GBASE QSFP + Port Densities||N/A|
|100GBASE CFP Port Densities||N/A|