Planning a new network and security architecture is critical and complex. Juniper Professional Services is here to help you.
Effective planning of next-generation cloud, network, and security architectures is a complex task that is critical to the project's success. Most organizations have in-depth knowledge of existing operations and technology, but can benefit from help when defining a roadmap for the future and deciding how to incorporate new technology that enables them to achieve their goals.
Juniper Professional Services can assist you with planning your new or enhanced cloud, network, or security environments and can provide assistance for associated high- and low-level designs. You can also call on our Partners who are ready to help you with your technical needs.
Leverage the knowledge of Juniper and its partners to help you define your cloud, network, and security road maps, to understand the impact of the various technology options. We can work with your team to develop your cloud, network, and security strategy and the plans to achieve your vision. We bring an external perspective and the experience to:
- Identify opportunities to optimize service delivery leveraging next-generation cloud technologies
- Uncover existing network and security gaps
- Provide up-to-date knowledge of how to use technology to address business and organizational needs
- Identify additional areas for network and security improvements
- Highlight best practices
- Guide development of a customized roadmap that schedule and prioritize technology enhancements
- Plan migration with a full definition of the migration processes and procedures
- Provide full evaluation of migration readiness
- Create a risk mitigation plan
Click here for examples of Assessment Services or contact your Juniper Account Manager or Partner for more details.
Once you have defined goals and technology requirements, you will need to develop a detailed design that includes:
- Optimized placement and configuration of cloud, network, and security components
- Best use of Juniper Professional Services experts on your design team, potentially using Juniper resources to develop the design on your behalf.
Working with Juniper experts allows you to:
- Develop cloud, network, and security architectures based on industry and Juniper best practices
- Leverage Juniper knowledge and insight into emerging technologies
Click here for specific Design Services offerings or contact your Juniper Account Manager or Partner for more details.
Assessment & Design Services
Deployment & On-Boarding Services
Data Center Services
Core & Edge Services