Security Intelligence Center
Report a Security Vulnerability
The Juniper Networks Security Incident Response Team has an email alias that makes it easy for customers and others to report potential security vulnerabilities.
When should I send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org?
When should I send a message to IT-CIRT@juniper.net?
When should I NOT use email@example.com?
- When you need technical assistance (for example "how do I configure my firewall").
- When you are notifying Juniper of vulnerabilities that are already public knowledge such as from the Bugtraq mailing list.
- When you are asking for help in applying upgrade packages that have been distributed because of security alerts.
- When you are reporting a vulnerability in another vendor's products, or requesting information regarding a vulnerability in another vendor's products.
- When you are asking about any other non security-related issues.
- When you are reporting malware found on a mobile device.
- When you have found a security vulnerability in a juniper.net external website.