Juniper Networks Unveils Industry’s Most Powerful Core Routing Platform
Company Shatters Performance Bar with Cost-Effective and Energy Efficient Converged Supercore Architecture that Combines New Silicon, Upgraded System Capacity and New Software-Defined Networking Capabilities
Additional 2015 Innovation Showcase News Highlights
- Juniper today introduced the QFX10000, a new line of spine switches that will offer unprecedented scale, automation and performance to all types of data center and cloud deployments. Additionally, Juniper announced Junos® Fusion for data centers, which will enable customers to manage their entire data center as a single network to ensure simpler network designs and long-term investment protection.
- Juniper also announced the availability of Express Path, an optimization capability for the SRX5000 Series Services Gateways that will dramatically boost throughput, reduce latency and improve session scalability for enterprises and service providers. This new technology enables the SRX firewall to keep pace with the massive volumes of data traffic on high-performance networks.
- Blog: Juniper Unveils 2015 Innovations in Routing, Switching and Security by Jonathan Davidson
- Blog: Data Deluge? Repulsors On! by Stephen Liu
- Video: Scale for the Future. Now.
- Press Release: Juniper Networks Innovation Showcase Features New Lineup of Breakthrough-Performance Networking Products
- Juniper.net Community: www.juniper.net/community