Juniper Networks Innovation Showcase Features New Lineup of Breakthrough-Performance Networking Products
CEO Rami Rahim Outlines Customer-Focused Vision and Strategy, Building on a History of Delivering Innovative Networking Solutions
2015 Innovation Showcase News Highlights
Scalable and Open Switching Platform with a Spine
- The Juniper Networks® QFX10000, a new line of spine switches, will give data centers and cloud deployments of all sizes unparalleled physical and logical scale, performance and port density to grow flexibly alongside customer demands. Seamless integration with a range of orchestration, automation and management solutions from market leaders like VMware, as well as open source solutions, like OpenStack and OpenContrail, will simplify and automate network management and provisioning.
Converged Supercore Architecture to Revolutionize Routing Again
- An enhanced Converged Supercore® Architecture, which is based on the PTX core router, will give service providers the ability to better manage their networks by combining the ExpressPlus chip, the industry’s most advanced new custom silicon, with improved hardware capacity and expanded software-based traffic optimization via the NorthStar Controller to achieve new levels of efficiency in IP networking.
Physical and Virtual SRX Firewalls to Stop Threats Faster
- Express Path, a services offload capability for the SRX5000 Series Services Gateways, will dramatically boost throughput and reduce latency for organizations, enabling the firewall to keep pace with the massive volumes of data traffic on the network.
- Video: Juniper Networks Silicon Innovation
- Juniper.net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks