Juniper Networks Appoints New Senior Leaders in Asia-Pacific
Regional and Functional Leaders Align with Strategic Growth Opportunities
- Wendy Koh has been promoted to senior vice president (SVP) of APAC Sales. Based in Singapore, Koh will be responsible for Juniper Networks’ sales and operations across the region including customer engagement, sales development, training and enablement, strategic planning and revenue growth. An 11-year Juniper veteran, Koh has held several senior leadership roles across the company including VP of APAC Service Provider and, immediately prior to this role, VP of Asia Sales. Koh reports to Vince Molinaro, Juniper Networks’ chief customer officer.
- Mitch Lewis, previously VP of Strategic Alliances, has relocated to Singapore to assume the role of VP of APAC Partners reporting to Wendy Koh. Lewis brings over 25 years’ industry experience working in sales, marketing and technology roles for companies that include AT&T, Dilithium Networks and Microsoft. He also served as VP of APAC Sales and Marketing and President of Indonesia for Ericsson.
- Russell Skingsley has been promoted to VP of APAC Systems Engineering and Center of Excellence, focused on product evangelization, field enablement and overall technology stewardship. Skingsley has 25 years’ experience in the industry, including seven years living in Vietnam as Chief Technology Officer for FPT Telecom. He joined Juniper in 2009 and has served in a number of senior APAC and global technology roles based out of Singapore. He reports to Wendy Koh.
- Helda Lopes, previously senior director of Worldwide Partner Marketing, has been promoted to VP of APAC Field and Partner Marketing. Reporting to Matt Hurley, VP of Worldwide Field and Partner Marketing, Lopes is based in Singapore and responsible for advancing Juniper’s brand, pipeline generation, partner co-marketing and sales enablement. Lopes is a seasoned and creative marketing leader who has held senior marketing positions at Juniper and Cisco.
- Mark Ablett has been appointed vice president of Juniper’s newly created South Asia region, which encompasses Australia, New Zealand and ASEAN. Reporting to Wendy Koh, Ablett is focused on leveraging Juniper’s talent and experience across the South Asia area to accelerate growth for Juniper, its customers and partners. Ablett has held a variety of APAC and ANZ roles at Juniper since he joined in 2008 and has more than 18 years’ experience in the IT industry.