Juniper Networks Innovative Solutions Chosen by Italy's Leading Telecommunications and ICT Group Telecom Italia
Juniper's Open Virtualization and SDN/NFV Technology will Allow Italy's Leading Telecommunications and ICT Group to Offer Differentiated, Customizable Services to their Customers Faster
- Telecom Italia is currently trialing Juniper Networks® Contrail SDN and NFV controller with OpenStack to transform its service creation complexity by integrating virtual and physical network functions as well as creating flexible, dynamic service chains.
- Juniper's open approach to SDN/NFV networking enables Telecom Italia to integrate physical and virtual network functions from Juniper Networks as well as third party vendors, enabling a true ecosystem of best-of-breed solutions to achieve differentiated services and subscriber value faster and at lower operating cost.
- Telecom Italia's "Service hub" is a point of flexibility for inserting physical and virtual appliances. The Contrail technology could be used as an enabler to deliver a SDN model of dynamic service-chaining capabilities including flexibility and improved time to market.
- Juniper Networks Contrail homepage
- Juniper Networks SDN homepage
- More information on OpenContrail
- Juniper.Net Community
- Juniper on Twitter
- Juniper on Facebook