Mozzart Bet Deploys Juniper Networks End-to-end Data Center Solution To Support Rapid Online Expansion With 99.9999% Uptime
Mozzart Bet "Bets" on Juniper Security Portfolio to Thwart Hackers With Only Security Solution to Definitively Identify Individual Devices and Stop Attacks
- Prior to deploying Juniper Networks solutions, Mozzart Bet experienced down-time in its network, which equated to loss of real revenue. Since deployment of Juniper's products, the company has not had any downtime in their network services.
- Mozzart Bet selected the Juniper Networks MX80 router because of its unparalleled performance and its ability to scale via software updates without having to upgrade the entire chassis was key.
- Juniper Networks EX Series switches were selected based on performance, operational simplicity and rich feature sets. To further streamline network operations, Mozzart Bet deployed multiple EX4200 switches in a Virtual Chassis configuration, enabling the switches to be managed as a single logical device.
- SRX Series Services Gateways were added to enhance security based upon its performance against comparable competitor firewalls. The performance of the network suffered no down-time compared against Mozzart Bet's previous vendor.
- Mozzart Bet deployed WebApp Secure specifically to gain knowledge of the attacking devices, not just the IP address, and to disseminate that intelligence quickly across its data center and to its network. During the first six weeks of live deployment, WebApp Secure identified 2,643 attackers on the Mozzart Bet web properties that otherwise may have gone undetected. This means 0.3 percent of its web traffic was identified as malicious. Prior to installing WebApp Secure, Mozzart Bet did not have visibility into these attackers.
- Mozzart Bet also selected the Spotlight Secure global attacker intelligence service as the consolidation point for attacker device information, feeding real-time intelligence to Juniper's security solutions.