China Minsheng Bank Secures New Data Center with Juniper Networks SRX Series Gateways
Chinese Commercial Bank Ensures 99.999% Availability with High-end Data Center Security Solution
- CMBC's requirements for securing the new data center were to implement a next-generation security platform that delivers market-leading performance, scalability and service integration. The Juniper Networks SRX3600 and SRX5600 Services Gateways, CMBC’s primary security platform, can deliver up to 100 Gbps of firewall throughput, allowing the bank to scale its security in line with data center demand.
- The Juniper Networks SRX3600 and SRX5600 Services Gateways have been deployed to enhance security in the data center itself as well as Internet, extranet and intranet gateways, enabling CMBC to enforce a strong and consistent set of security policies across all data center touch points.
- At critical points of the network, Juniper Networks SRX Series gateways have been deployed in active/passive high-availability configurations, delivering the availability and resiliency to ensure its online services are 99.999% available.
- With the security infrastructure running on Juniper Networks Junos® operating system, CMBC is able to quickly and safely orchestrate configuration changes to enable new services, increasing business agility and supporting rapid innovation.
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks