360Buy Group Secures Online Shopping Experience with Juniper Networks
Leading Chinese Online Retailer Protects Shopping Platform with Cost-Efficient, High-Performance Security Solution
- Juniper Networks SRX Series Services Gateways and IDP Series Intrusion Detection and Prevention Appliances address 360buy Group’s need to scale dynamically which supports the company during sales promotions when millions of guests are viewing its website and buying online. On an average day 360buy Group receives around 10 million unique visitors and more than 500,000 orders, but these figures spike during weekends, and especially, Chinese holidays.
- To protect the external perimeter of its data center, the company deployed Juniper Network SRX3600 Services Gateways, each of which is capable of up to 55 Gbps of firewall throughput. 360buy Group configured the gateways as a high-availability cluster to ensure customers enjoy a responsive and secure online shopping experience at all times.
- In addition, Juniper Networks’ high-end IDP8200 appliances have been deployed to detect and thwart application-level attacks from the Internet - the biggest security concern for enterprises, according to research from Ponemon Institute - and so provide strong protection for 360buy Group’s mission-critical e-commerce systems.
- Juniper Networks SRX1400 gateways, also configured in a high-availability cluster, have been deployed as a firewall within the data center’s internal network as a separated security zone, providing protection for some vital databases within the group.
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks