New Chennai Airport Terminals Open With Juniper Networks
EX Series Ethernet Switches Deliver Robust, Secure Performance at India’s Third Busiest Airport
- The campus networks in the new air terminals have been designed by Juniper Networks with scalability at their core. Juniper Networks’ advanced EX Series switching technology will ensure performance is maintained when the network transitions from IPv4 to IPv6.
- Juniper Networks EX8216 Ethernet Switches have been deployed to form highly-resilient network data center cores capable of supporting up to 128 non-blocking 10 Gigabit per second Ethernet (GbE) ports.
- Juniper Networks EX4200 Ethernet Switches form the network access layer in the new airport terminals, providing a high density of wire-speed GbE ports, with power-over-Ethernet for IP network surveillance cameras.
- The networks are completely distributed, with redundant links between layers in such a way that each access and aggregation switch is connected to two switches in the layer above it, enhancing performance and availability.
- Juniper Networks SRX3400 Series Services Gateways provide multi-layer security across the campus networks while Juniper Networks M7i Multiservice Edge Network Routers provide connectivity to AAI's wide-area network.
- Other airport deployments - Juniper Networks at Abu Dhabi Airport:
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks