Juniper Networks and Potevio Sign Strategic Agreement Focused on Sales to China’s Enterprise Market
Chinese ICT Solutions Provider to OEM Juniper Networks Products and Establish Go-to-Market Strategies for Customers
- As an existing reseller of Juniper Networks products, Potevio Guomai is able to meet immediate project demands in sectors such as carrier service providers and public cloud data centers. The new OEM agreement signed today deepens this relationship to create a Potevio-Juniper co-branded product line and joint go-to-market (GTM) strategies that strengthen Juniper’s presence in China.
- The combined strength of technical innovation, large geographic presence and local market knowledge will deliver innovative, scalable and locally relevant network products and services to customers across China.
- Co-branded OEM router and switch products are scheduled to be made available in the first half of 2013. Additional customization and local go-to-market strategies will continue beyond this initial phase.
- This is a long-term, strategic agreement and both parties will continue to develop joint GTM strategies to help drive more local innovation and customer success in China.
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper Networks Microblog: http://e.weibo.com/junipernetworks
- Potevio.Com Community: http://www.potevio.com/en/tabid/279/language/zh-CN/Default.aspx