China Everbright Bank to Integrate and Scale Backbone with Juniper Networks
M10i Series Routers Chosen for Efficiency, Reliability, Stability and Security
- China Everbright Bank's requirements for its next-generation backbone platform included greatly increased performance, security, reliability and efficiency together with strong support for industry standards, compatibility with third-party equipment and low operational and maintenance costs.
- The M10i Multiservice Edge Router is the most compact, fault tolerant routing platform in the Juniper Networks M Series, capable of supporting up to 16 Gbps of throughput, an eight-fold increase over the bank’s previous backbone routing platform.
- Deployment of the M10i will enable the Bank to establish a carrier-grade IP backbone, delivering greatly increased reliability, bandwidth efficiency and security.
- The powerful traffic management features of the Juniper Networks Junos® operating system will enable China Everbright Bank to securely segregate the transaction processing traffic, flowing between its branch locations and its Beijing data centers from its internal office network traffic, while running both across the same infrastructure.
- The Juniper Networks M Series routers support multiple levels of granular Quality-of-Service management, enabling China Everbright Bank to implement sophisticated traffic prioritization across its backbone and optimize application performance while maximizing efficient bandwidth utilization.
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks