Juniper Networks Latest QFabric System Wins Top Honors at Interop Tokyo
New QFX3000-M Enables Midsize Enterprises to Improve Data Center Scale, Management and Performance
- With the QFX3000-M solution, mid-sized enterprises benefit from improvements in data center scale, efficiency and performance - the key network attributes needed to meet rising storage convergence, big data and virtualization demands.
- The QFX3000-M is an ideal solution for space-constrained environments as it occupies up to 63 percent less space, uses up to 74 percent fewer cables and consumes up to 57 percent less power than leading competitor solutions.
- As with other QFabric configurations, the QFX3000-M delivers low latency and drastically improves application performance, key for high-performance computing environments where speed is critical.
- Core to the QFX3000-M is a new fixed form-factor Interconnect, the Juniper Networks QFX3600-I, which allows customers to incrementally scale from 48 10GbE ports up to 768 ports. Customers can scale to a QFX3000-G capable of supporting up 6,144 10GbE ports with the same QFabric infrastructure, by simply replacing the interconnect with a QFX3008-I, providing investment protection.
- Juniper Networks has also introduced the QFX3600, a new 10GbE/40 GbE* Node which complements the 10GbE QFX3500 and can be used in both the new QFX3000-M and the larger-scale QFX3000-G QFabric Systems.
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks