Sojitz Group's NISSHO ELECTRONICS and Juniper Networks Launch New Venture to Grow Enterprise Business in Japan
Juniper's High-Performance Networking Solutions Combined with NISSHO's Technical Expertise to Accelerate Sales and Services for Customers
- Launching on January 1, 2012, the J Network Initiative will bring together experienced engineers from NISSHO and Juniper to better meet the needs of Juniper customers in Japan while strengthening the long-standing relationship between the two companies.
- The J Network Initiative will focus on enabling sales of Juniper Networks products, including Juniper Networks® EX Series switches, SRX Series security solutions, QFabric™ data center systems and MX Series 3D Universal Edge Routers.
- NISSHO will work directly and through channel partners to accelerate sales and services to Japanese enterprise customers
- The J Network Initiative will also leverage NISSHO’s NETFrontier Center, one of the largest technical service centers in Asia, to enable better technical support for Juniper’s global alliance and sales partners in the region.
- The two companies are also planning overseas business development utilizing the global network of Sojitz, NISSHO’s parent company.
- Learn more about Juniper Enterprise products: https://www.juniper.net/uk/en/solutions/
- Read more about Juniper on our blog: www.juniper.net/networkahead
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks