Juniper Networks to Highlight Disruptive Innovations at Carrier Ethernet APAC 2011
In Keynote Address, Juniper Networks Vice President Luc Ceuppens to Discuss Integration of Carrier Ethernet for Residential, Business and Mobile Sectors
- Optimizing Economics and Experience at the Edge Network;
- Foundations for Next Generation Mobile Backhaul Networks;
- Disruptive Innovation at the Carrier Network; and
- Ensuring Reliability and Survivability for Mobile Backhaul and Enterprise Services.
- Juniper Networks® T4000 Core Router with IP/MPLS capable standards-based 100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, essential for supporting video, advanced wireless and cloud computing services;
- Juniper Networks MX 3D Universal Edge Routers, supporting a demonstration of a bandwidth calendaring application using the OpenFlow protocol.