Juniper Networks Honored With Oracle Eco-Enterprise Innovation Award
- Juniper Networks, through its developer program, worked with Knowledge Global in providing a software tool to build a proof of concept integrating Junos Space and Knowledge Global’s sustainability reporting tool EMMA (Environmental Measurement and Management Application).
- Juniper Networks is reducing its carbon footprint by designing reliable, quality products and services that are environmentally responsible throughout all phases of their life cycle.
- Crucial to Juniper Networks’ successful eco-efficiency practice has also been its ability to consolidate efforts across multiple devices within a single network.
- Juniper Networks is committed to meeting green standards within the industry and continues to lead by example by measuring and reporting on the standardized Energy Consumption Rating efficiency metric for each defined product class.
- The Oracle Eco-Enterprise Innovation awards are part of the Oracle Excellence Awards, which recognize customers and partners who have excelled at driving business value and innovation with Oracle technology.
- Photos/Videos/Graphics: http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/green/eco-enterprise-awards-2011-517494.html
- Juniper Corporate Social Responsibility: https://www.juniper.net/uk/en/company/citizenship-sustainability/
- Juniper.Net Community: www.juniper.net/community
- Juniper on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Junipernetworks
- Juniper on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/JuniperNetworks