Juniper Networks Solves Wi-Fi Bandwidth Problems for High-Density Access Spots like Universities and Hospitals
Juniper Networks® WLA532 Delivers a High Performance, Energy Efficient Wireless Solution, Bolsters Simply Connected Portfolio
- Higher WLAN capacity at a lower cost: The WLA532 offers 50 percent more capacity and delivers a 40 percent improvement in performance over previous generation 11n Access Points (APs), requiring fewer APs per floor and improved overall WLAN reliability.
- Reduced energy consumption: The WLA532 reduces power consumption by up to 10 percent via the auto power-off feature integrated into Power over Ethernet (PoE) delivery.
- Increased reliability and fewer IT support calls: The WLA532 provides IT departments with full visibility and access into wireless network interference sources via Juniper's Spectrum Analysis capabilities for planning and provisioning during the WLAN planning cycle. In addition, the new device improves overall WiFi network reliability and reduces IT staff cycles as access point deployment is performed around known interference sources.
- Enhanced Security to protect business communications: The WLA532 supports Trusted Platform Module (TPM) for ensuring authenticity and integrity of both hardware and software. It also supports wired-crypto acceleration for secure high-speed links to remote WLAN sites.
- Sleek design: The most compact 3-stream 802.11n WLAN wireless access point available today, the WLA532 offers support for concurrent data services and WiFi spectrum analysis. Unique features include load balancing capabilities across both 2.4GHz & 5GHz radios due to unique internal antenna design packaged in an easy to install form factor.
- Available today, the WLA532 is priced at $1,095.
Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- Photos and Graphics
- WLA Series Wireless Access Points Datasheet
- Relevant Juniper Blog
- Juniper.net Community
- Juniper on Twitter
- Juniper on Facebook