Juniper Networks to Highlight Network Flexibility and Programmability at Carrier Ethernet World Congress
In Keynote Address, Juniper Networks Senior Vice President Rami Rahim to Discuss Benefits of Programmable Networks in Solving the Key Challenges of Global Service Providers
- Juniper Networks® T4000 Core Router with IP/MPLS capable standards-based 100 Gigabit Ethernet interfaces, essential for supporting video, advanced wireless and cloud computing services;
- Juniper Networks MX 3D Universal Edge Routers, supporting a demonstration of a bandwidth calendaring application using the OpenFlow protocol; and
- Juniper Networks Media Flow Solution, the industry's only content delivery, distribution and caching solution purpose-built to address new media delivery challenges.
Juniper Networks Executive Keynotes:
- On Tues., Oct. 11, Rami Rahim, Juniper Networks senior vice president and general manager of the Edge and Aggregation Business Unit, will deliver a keynote address on the importance of network programmability and a vibrant developer ecosystem in streamlining network management and operations and accelerating new service deployment.
- On Wed., Oct. 12, Luc Ceuppens, Juniper Networks vice president of product marketing for the Platform Systems Division, will deliver a keynote address on combining a universal service-rich edge with cost-optimized core transport to create the optimal network infrastructure for service providers.