Juniper Networks Unveils Junosphere Lab: Cloud-Based Environment Dramatically Lowers Cost Of Network Modeling, Testing And Design
On-Demand Service Allows Service Providers and Enterprises to "Rent" Networks for as Little as $50/Day, Reducing TCO by 90 Percent and Speeding Service Delivery by 30 Percent
Network Innovation Extending Value for Some of the World's Largest Service Providers
On-Demand Approach to Network Modeling a Groundbreaking Shift in Industry
Partner Products and Applications
- Cariden Technologies developed Cariden MATE Software for Junosphere Lab, which offers network operators advanced traffic management functionality, including the ability to visualize, plan, simulate and test network changes before they reach the production network.
- Mu Dynamics offers Mu Studio Performance Suite, which allows Juniper customers to accurately recreate thousands of applications to model the mix of traffic of their actual environment and validate application-level policies on firewalls or networking systems.
- Packet Design offers Route Explorer, which delivers real-time, network-wide Layer 3 visibility across an enterprise or service provider's IP network, letting operators view the dynamic routing operation that directs the flow of traffic. Integration with Junosphere allows users to visualize, monitor and analyze their virtual network.
- Spirent Communications offers Spirent TestCenter Virtual, an award-winning test solution specifically designed to validate the performance, availability, security and scalability of virtualized and cloud computing environments.
- WANDL, a leading supplier of software solutions for advanced network planning, management, design and optimization, includes the IP/MPLSView traffic engineering solution. With WANDL, users can easily import a snapshot of their real network topology and configuration and then replicate it within the Junosphere virtual environment.
Pricing and Availability
For further information please visit:
- Juniper Online Newsroom
- The Network Ahead blog
- Juniper.Net Community
- Juniper's Social Channels