Juniper Networks Introduces Simply Connected Portfolio to Enable the Mobile Workforce
New Switching, Wireless and Security Products Allow IT Managers to Simplify, Secure and Manage the Wired and Wireless Campus Network
A New Enterprise Network
A Simpler Way to Connect
New Additions to the Simply Connected Portfolio
- EX6200 Ethernet Switches: The modular, chassis-based EX6200 delivers a scalable, resilient, high-performance wiring closet solution designed to provide extremely high port densities in a space-optimized form factor. The EX6200 will be shipping in Q4 2011.
- EX3300 Ethernet Switches: Available now, The EX3300 line offers a compact, cost-effective, highly scalable solution for supporting the most demanding converged enterprise access environments via Virtual Chassis fabric technology.
- EX2200-C Ethernet Switches: Available now, the fan less, wall-mountable EX2200-C is designed for micro-branch, conference room, or classroom deployments, giving customers the flexibility to deploy a compact, cost effective, switch in their open-space environments.
- WLC880 Wireless LAN Controller: Designed for mainstream wireless deployments at medium to large sites, the WLC880 enables the extension of secure WLAN services to branch offices. Supporting up to 256 access points, the new controller is supported by new system software capabilities, including Juniper Networks Spectrum Management. Ensures over the air reliability on mainstream 802.11n APs including the WLA-522 AP and advanced spectrum planning capability built into the Ringmaster lifecycle management tool set. The WLC880 will be available in October.
- Junos Pulse Mobile Security Suite: Enables a secure wireless workforce with an integrated and centrally managed solution for secure network access, anti-malware, anti-theft and remote management features for a wide range of mobile devices. Newly available is the ability for enterprises and service providers with Apple iPhones, iPod touch and iPads to remotely lock and wipe lost or stolen devices, set and enforce security and passcode policies, provision and remove Microsoft Exchange profiles, provision VPN and Wi-Fi settings, inventory device applications and restrict specific apps for iOS devices. Also newly available are full layer 3 SSL VPN as well as automatic application revocation and malware removal without user interaction, for select Google Android-based smartphones and tablets.